Reduce Cost to Clean
Reduce cost of ownership with the Tennant T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Ride-on Scrubber, which provides excellent cleaning performance, water- and chemical-saving technologies and quality construction.
- Clean more, faster by expanding your cleaning path with an optional scrubbing side brush.
- Protect your asset from damage upon impact with a heavy-duty wraparound steel bumper and optional rear squeegee guard.
- Extend machine life with heavy-gauge steel frame and corrosion-resistant Duramer™ body construction.
- Increase continuous operating time by recycling cleaning chemicals using ES® Extended Scrubbing.
Maintain Health & Safety
Protect employees, facilities and operators with this ride-on scrubber’s eyes-forward controls, built-in safety-enhancing features and help control silica dust exposure.
- Concerned about OSHA compliance with silica exposure control plans? Choose Tennant’s high-efficiency scrubbers for water flooding, an OSHA-allowable silica dust control method.
- Ensure operator safety and comfort with improved sightlines, steering-wheel-mounted controls and operator foot and leg protection.
- Reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents with ec-H2O™ technology and a Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee that provides exceptional water pickup.
- Promote safe operation with PerformanceView™ on the optional Pro-Panel™, which allows operators to view the scrubbed path without turning around.
- Protect operators from falling objects and debris with an optional overhead guard.
- Reduce the potential for mold and odors with easy-to-clean solution and recovery tanks that allow for complete visual inspection and cleanout.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Maximize uptime with this easy-to-operate and maintain ride-on scrubber.
- Reduce training and simplify operation with a Touch-n-Go™ control module featuring 1-Step™ start button.
- Streamline machine operation with optional Pro-Panel™ technology, which integrates multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos into an intuitive, highly visible touchscreen.
- Minimize downtime with an easy-access design that offers quick service access and visibility to on-board diagnostics.
- Reduce time spent on maintenance with maintenance touch points and easy, no-tool squeegee and brush access.
Enhance Facility Image
Count on consistent results even in the toughest environments with this ride-on scrubber’s exceptional cleaning capabilities and heavy-duty construction.
- Leave a clean path with a Dura-Track™ parabolic squeegee that provides exceptional water pickup.
- Extend your cleaning coverage by easily cleaning hard-to-reach areas with optional high-powered pressure washer.
- Protect your facility and machine from damage with cushioned corner rollers.
- Achieve consistent results with MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology, which provides consistent power to the brush drive motors regardless of floor surface changes.
- Get the flexibility to meet the requirements of your environment with dual cylindrical brushes or three gimbal-mounted disc brushes.