Window Cleaning Tools To Give You Perfect Results Every Time
Get your windows back to looking new with the right tools for the job.
- Washers are the tools you need to apply your window cleaning chemicals. The contact point with the window, known as the sleeve can either have abrasive pads to remove dirt, or be made out of microfibre or cotton.
- Scrapers make light work out of removing impurities that sit on windows like bird droppings. It has a very sharp razor blade that easily removes gunk that you need to remove. The scraper must be used prior to your squeegee, as the gunk sitting on your window could damage your squeegee rubber and produce a poor result with streaks.
- Squeegees are used to dry your windows, and get that streak free, perfect finish. The rubber component of your squeegee is its most important part, so it’s key to change over your blade edge once you find it is gripping on wet glass or is leaving streaks. Keeping your blade sharp and free from imperfections is a way to lengthen it’s life.
- The humble window cleaning bucket is always a key part of obtaining great results. You’ll be very well served by purchasing one that has been designed specifically for window cleaning as it is most likely they will be the right size for your tools.
- Extension poles are essential high-up or multi-storey properties. Easily attachable into many cleaning tools, these poles will keep your feet safely on the ground. Purchasing a pole a little longer than you need for the job is important, giving you future expandability. 6. Water fed pole cleaning systems use one of the latest technologies introduced to the window cleaning industry. Maximising productivity, a water fed pole is a long extendable pole with a brush head. Inside the pole a pump system dispenses purified water on demand. The water and the brush are all that are needed to clean dust, dirt, leaves, pollen and other things from exterior windows.